Webinar: Worming your Horse: What do you need to know
30 November 2021
UPDATE: The recording for this webinar can be found here
Delivered by our host, specialist horse Vet, Dr Wendy Talbot BVSC CERT EM (Int Med) DECIEIM MRCVS from Zoetis.
We will be covering:-
- Worming can be confusing: explore main types of parasites we need to think about during each season.
- The main parasites affecting horses in the late autumn and winter period
- Encysted Small Red Worms (ESRW): What's the risk?
- ESRW: Which horses are at risk?
- Explore options around Diagnosis and Treatment- How to build a plan which is tailored to your horse's individual requirements.